Redco™ Vypur™ Polyurethane Pipe Sections For Slurry & Abrasive Applications
Less Maintenance, Exceptional Life
Redco™ VYPUR™ Polyurethane Pipe Sections, Elbows, Flanges and Fittings are used to replace steel, HDPE and rubber-lined pipe in aggressive abrasion and corrosive applications.
100% manufactured in North America and available in a wide range of configurations.
Field testing supports Redco™ VYPUR™ Polyurethane Pipe Sections outlasting traditional piping by a factor up to 6X, saving costly downtime and maintenance expense.
Our in-house mechanical design team will work with you to engineer a piping solution to solve the toughest abrasion and pipe wear problems. Contact us and talk to an expert.
- Dry Abrasives In Bulk Handling Such As: Legumes, Sand & Diatomaceous Earth
- Coal Slurry & Copper Concentrate
- Concrete Pumping & Pouring
- Ship-loading & Bulk Transfer
- Salt Water & Corrosive Environments
- Wide Range Of Connection & Flange Styles
- 1/7th the weight of Steel
- Exceptional Life Expectancy
- Superior Abrasion Resistance
- Extreme Environments (From -60°C (-76°F) to 90°C (194°F))
- Corrosion Resistant
- Up to 105 PSI Operating Pressure