Redco 750 SXL
Designed for use in shock, sliding, low temperature, and gritty environments. Redco™ 750SXL has excellent self lubricating characteristics which make it ideal for applications which may experience dry running periods.
Durometer Hardness: 75D, 90R
Standard Color: Black
Bearings, bushings, wear plates, channel, liners, seals, hanger bearings, washers, liners, flotation cell parts, retainers, idler bearings, etc.
REDCO™ FEATURE APPLICATIONS:
Redco™ 750 SXL Inserts & Vacuum Seal
Redco™ 750 & 750 SXL Plastic Split Hanger Bearings
Split bearings allow for easier maintenance by simplifying replacement and are frequently used as support bearings for drive and screw-conveyor shafts. Typically, these industrial shafts are enclosed with a housing or conveyor trough. They are also commonly used in veneer and gypsum board dryers and fit all dryer configurations.
Redco™ 750 & 750 SXL Plastic Bushing & Bearing Materials
Durable polymer alloys capable of performing better than brass, bronzeor Babbitt!
- Self Lubricating
- Excellent for impact and shock application
- Exceptional wear life and resistance to corrosion
- Low temperature resistance to -80°F
Designed specifically for bulk handling, forestry, mining and transportation.
Redco™ 750 Sprockets
- Mill operating temperatures of -28°C (-18°F) through 40°C (100°F) present no problem for UHMW/PE or Redco™ 750.
- Redco™ 750 Sprockets are more dimensionally stable and can take higher temperatures (250°F).
- Redco™ 750 has a specific gravity of 1.3 (sinks in water) vs. UHMW specific gravity of 0.936 (floats in water).
The last two factors making Redco™ 750 Sprockets safe for mills where plastic contamination is a concern are:
- Better Chain Wear
- Lighter in Weight than Steel
- Requires No Bearing/bushing Idlers
- Helps Eliminate Noise
- Redco™ 750 has a memory allowing the teeth to hold their pitch better than UHMW.
- Corrosion, Rust And Chemical Resistant
- Very Cost Competitive