Rubber & Urethane Rollers
Redwood Plastics and Rubber provides roll Recovering, Regrinds & New Builds.
For end-users seeking a fast, skilled supplier to repair and re-build their existing rollers or OEM’s looking for a reliable design partner for building new pulleys & wheels, Redwood Plastics and Rubber is the leading manufacturer of high quality lagged rollers.
We offer a wide range of elastomer materials such as SBR, Neoprene, EPDM, Urethane, Silicone, HNBR, Nitrile and Natural Rubbers and more!
We are very skilled at achieving the finish you require on any of our materials in any durometer. We can offer anything from a Smooth Wrapped un-machined finish for conveyor applications all the way up to an Ultra Polished finish for packaging or film production.
- Cast Urethane up to 60” dia x 144”, Longer or Larger Custom Sizes on Request.
- Rubber Lagging up to 46” dia x 167” Long.
- Fast Turnaround. Typically 12 – 14 Business Days
- Emergency Turnaround Delivery Available
- New Core Builds & Core Repairs
- New Crate Builds & Repairs
- Fiberglass Sleeve Regrinds & New Builds
- Material Analysis and Compound Matching
- Excellent Value vs. OEM Replacement
- Reusing Original Cores Saves You Money
- Great Technical Sales Support
- Standard TIR +/- 0.003”
- Standard Taper +/- 0.005”
- Standard Durometer Tolerance +/- 5
- Standard Durometer range 20A – 80D
- Non-Stick Coating Options.
- FDA Compliant Materials Available
- Anti-Static – Fire Retardant Options
- Crowing & Grooving Available
Industry solutions for:
- Ship loading
- Mining, etc.
- FDA Compliant Materials