Redco™ Sprockets were developed to increase the life of your equipment and decrease the noise in your facility. There are three standard types of sprockets available (below) but many custom sizes and configurations have been developed to suite a variety of applications.
BOLT TOGETHER IDLER SPROCKETS
Redco™ 750 bolt together idler sprockets are a quick and easy fix to sprocket replacement frustrations, particularly in the middle of a shaft.
REDCO 750 SPROCKETS
Increases production and reduces noise and wear on equipment. Redco 750 has excellent abrasion and wear resistance with high impact values. Not only is Redco 750 much less expensive than steel but it also drastically reduces noise levels and has a longer wear life.
- No chain wear and no shaft wear
- Kraftmill pulp safe
- Available for 81X chain (but will work with H-78).
- Compatible with split hubs and a-plates
- All hub bores are finished to size with running clearances and grease fitting
- Fits on any a-plate from 9 to 15 tooth.
REDCO DRIVE SPROCKETS
Redco Drive Sprockets incorporates a cast iron hub for strength in combination with Redco 750 A Plate. Designed for light to medium duty applications it will perform well in areas such as transfers and most planer applications.
- Split for easy installation.
- Makes use of the same A-Plates and the Redco Idler units.
- You only need to replace the A-Plate when the need arises.
- Very economical.
Redco™ Snap It Sprocket requires no bolts and is easy and quick to assemble; simply match the arrows on the a-plate and snap together. All the benefits of our Redco 750 sprocket but no bolts are required for installation. PDF Brochure – Snap It Sprocket
- Reduce Maintenance Costs
- Snap It is Easy to Install
No bolts, easy and quick to assemble. Simply match the arrows on the a-plate and snap together.
- Increase Production
- Decrease Downtime and Increase Profits
- Interchangeable design to reduce your inventory levels
- Much less expensive than split steel sprockets
- Reduce Noise & Equipment Wear
- Reduce Wear on Your Equipment with No Damage to Product
REDCO™ 750 POLYURETHANE MILL CHAIN SPROCKETS
81X Pitch 2.609 (ALSO FITS H-78)
- Designed for sawmill and planermill use.
- Split for simple installation.
- Reduces chain wear and noise.
- Elastomeric characteristics make these the best plastic sprockets for industrial use.
- Interchangeable with standard steel sprockets.
- Requires no bushing or bearing.