Less Maintenance, Exceptional Life
Redco™ VYPUR™ Polyurethane Pipe Sections, Elbows, Flanges and Fittings are used to replace steel, HDPE and rubber-lined pipe in aggressive abrasion and corrosive applications.
100% manufactured in North America and available in a wide range of configurations, Redco™ VYPUR™ Polyurethane Pipe Sections outlast traditional piping by a factor up to 6x, saving costly downtime and maintenance expense.
Our in-house manufacturing team will work with you to create a piping solution capable of solving the toughest abrasion and pipe wear problems.
Contact us and talk to an expert.
VYPUR™ Polyurethane Pipe Section Features
Up to 105 PSI Operating Pressure
Exceptional Life Expectancy
1/7th the Weight of Steel
Superior Abrasion Resistance
VYPUR™ Polyurethane Pipe Section Applications
- Dry Abrasives in Bulk Handling: Legumes, Sand, & Diatomaceous Earth
- Coal Slurry & Copper Concentrate
- Concrete Pumping & Pouring
- Ship-loading & Bulk Transfer
- Salt Water & Corrosive Elements
- Wide Range of Connection & Flange Styles